The Alpine Compaction Gear Pelletiser produces cylindrical pellets with good handling and dosing properties through press granulation. Pellets of a uniform size and shape and smooth surface are produced – often prior to a secondary spheronisation process.
- The nozzles are easy to change, it is simple to adjust the diameter and length of pellets to produce a wide variety of products
- Easy access to the rolls makes cleaning and nozzle replacement simple and fast
- The rolls can be heated up and cooled down.
- High pressure and shear forces reduce the use of binders to fuse particles
- Dust free operation
- Batch or continuous operation