Contraplex Pin Mills, C & CW
Alpine Contraplex Pin Mills typically deliver high grinding fineness in the range 10 – 500µm, especially with brittle and crystalline materials.
The following industry areas are relevant for Contraplex mills:
- Minerals powders: calcium carbonate, fillers, calcium hydroxide. Coating of fillers with stearic acid, silane, etc.
- Pharmaceutical: vitamins, pharmaceutical auxiliaries
- Food: fatty proteins, spices (nutmeg, cloves, pepper, etc). Disintegration of powders for protein shifting, corn starch, lactose, cacao, fish meal
- Chemicals: fine grinding of plastics (e.g. TPU, PA), pesticides, hydrotalcite, pigments (e.g. ultramarine), carboxymethylcellulose (CMC)
- Recycling: fine grinding of rubber