AFG Fluidised Bed Opposed Jet Mill
The iconic Alpine Fluidised Bed Opposed Jet Mill with an integrated classifier is a type of impact mill which permits the contamination-free grinding of even very hard materials down to ultra-high fineness.
- Heat-sensitive materials such as toner, resin, wax, fat, ion exchangers, plant protectors, dyestuffs and pigments
- Hard and abrasive materials such as silicon carbide, zircon sand, corundum, glass frits, aluminium oxide, metallic compounds
- Highly pure materials where the requirement is contamination-free processing such as fluorescent powders, silica gel, silica, special metals, ceramic raw materials, pharmaceuticals
- High-performance magnetic materials based on rare earth metals such as neodymium-iron-boron and samarium-cobalt. Mineral raw materials such as kaolin, graphite, mica, talc
- Selectively ground composite materials such as metal alloys