The Alpine picosplit ® is an ultrafine classifier for the classification of dry powders by particle size. Classification is based on the centrifugal counterflow principle in a high-speed deflector-wheel classifier. For the ultrafine classification of fine powders in the separation range 2 µm – 120 µm.
- High precision of cut
- Continuous operating mode
- Collection bin for coarse material
- Classifying wheel gap and motor bearing rinsed with gas
- Classifying wheel gap easy to adjust
- Grinding and rinsing air supplied through the platform adapter (no tubes)