RM350 Centrifugal MillEMAIL US
Innovative and advantageous design features enable the RM350 Centrifugal Mill to deliver impressively low energy size reduction in a range of applications up to 9.5Mohs.
Features and Benefits
- Low energy milling
- Single-pass material processing
- Consistent fine particle size distribution
- Compact design allows for restricted space installation
- Modular construction for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Skid mounted assembly for easy transportation to different process locations resulting in low install cost
- Optional wear protection for low maintenance
- Designed for single technician servicing
Smooth Controllable Operation
Product particle size distribution changes are easily controlled by step-less adjustment of the mill speed.
Ease of Maintenance
Modular construction and nested subassemblies deliver quick and easy access for inspection and servicing of the mill. Service in-situ is enabled by progressively dismantling components from the machine as they become visible during disassembly. Servicing is thus limited to sub-assembly replacement and key item service kits to minimise stock holding, offline periods, and service time for lower cost ownership.
The standalone RM350 mill can be retrofitted into an existing plant or offered as a fully integrated system incorporating classification to deliver maximum optimisation of plant configurations.
Process validation, batch processing, research and development, material preparation and pre-processing routines.
- sodium bicarbonate,
- iron slag and different types of blast furnace slag
- sodium sulphate
- zircon sand
- silica sand
- fly ash