Gear PelletiserEMAIL US
The Alpine Compaction Gear Pelletiser produces cylindrical pellets with good handling and dosing properties through press granulation. Pellets of a uniform size and shape and smooth surface are produced – often prior to a secondary spheronisation process.
The Hosokawa Alpine Gear Pelletiser produces dust free, stable, cylindrical pellets with a diameter range from 1 to 10mm.
Counter-rotating gear type toothed rolls below the feed hopper, pull product in and press it through nozzle bores which are situated between the teeth. In these channels, material is densified into cylinder shaped pellets and emerges on the inside of the rolls.
- Because the nozzles are easy to change, it is simple to adjust the diameter and length of pellets to produce a wide variety of products
- Easy access to the rolls makes cleaning and nozzle replacement simple and fast
- The rolls can be heated up and cooled down.
- High pressure and shear forces reduce the use of binders to fuse particles
- Dust free operation
- Batch or continuous operation
- Agricultural chemicals
- Animal feeds
- The Hosokawa Bepex Gear Pelletiser is suitable for inert operation and use with solvents
- All parts in contact with the product meet the demands of the pharmaceutical industry and conform to FDA
Please contact for more details:
+44 (0) 1928 755100