The Bextruder is a low-pressure basket extruder machine which produces granulate with a loose, porous structure and large surface area.
It is designed for soft product densification and consists of two counter-rotating rotor blades in the product chamber. The upper rotor, which has inclined product plates, conveys the material evenly downwards, and the lower rotor densifies the material and pushes it through the cylindrical screen basket. The baskets are quick and easy to replace to suit extrusion requirements.
Typical Applications of the Bextruder extruder machine:
- Production of easily dispersible granules, such as:
- Drinks powder
- Sauces and soups
- Improvement of handling and dosing properties
- Low densification/compaction
- Low dust cylindrical pellets with large surface
- Good deformation properties
Please contact for more details:
+44 (0) 1928 755100