The Agglomaster agglomerator is a sanitary, batch type, fluidised bed processor used for grinding, agglomeration, coating, and drying.
The combination of this agglomerator’s fluidised bed with various blades and rotating discs means that different processes can be achieved in a single machine, thereby reducing the need for multi-step processing and leading to the following benefits:
- It is possible to produce agglomerates from a solution or slurry in a single step
- Products which are difficult to agglomerate in conventional spray dryers can be agglomerated in a batch process, reducing production costs.
- Can combine spray drying and agglomeration into one apparatus
- Can be used for complete and continuous mixing and drying of powder materials
Typical Applications of Agglomerators:
- Drying and cooling of fine granules
- Granulation and micro-granulation of ultra-fines powders
- Spray granulation from slurry
- Micro-agglomeration of antibiotics for inhalation drugs in the pharmaceutical industry