The extended contract processing service from Hosokawa Micron Powders offers modern production facilities in the UK, Germany and Netherlands with a diverse range of powder processing technologies to meet requirements for one-off projects or regular activities.
All contract manufacturing services are supported by a network of particle and powder processing expertise that is on hand to create competitive advantages for your business.
Established to handle the toll processing of multi-tonne lots or ultra small batch processing; materials requiring processing in a contained environment; food products processed within FSSC 22000 accredited suites; micronisation and classification of materials to sub-micron size.
FOOD – CHEMICAL – MINERAL – PLASTIC – METAL
The Hosokawa Micron Advantage
Your materials are professionally processed:
- Without the need for you to invest in equipment and storage facilities
- Processing material for R&D purposes
- Temporary production and storage shortages overcome
- Fast-track production of niche products; economically
- Access to 20+ individual processing suites
- Comprehensive in-house analytical and test facility support
- Extensive processing know-how of Hosokawa’s engineers
- Seamless scale-up to increased production capacity
- Solutions tailored specifically to meet your needs
Contract Processing Technologies
- Size Reduction
- Pack-off into FIBCs, sacks, drums or boxes
- Powder Coating
- Agglomeration & Compaction
- Warehouse storage and delivery directly to customers
From choice and design of powder processing and ancillary equipment, product control specifications and cleaning regimes to full batch production documentation, product quality guarantees and validation certificates and secure packaging customers can be confident in outsourcing even critical product production with Hosokawa Micron Powders.