Hosokawa Micron Ltd’s contract manufacturing service is based at the dedicated contained production facility at our UK headquarters and benefits from the wide-ranging expertise and support of our Technical Services team, comprising chemists, process engineers and operators.
Trusted by some of the world’s most successful companies, we offer a diverse range of raw material processing to meet customer requirements – whether that’s for a one-off project or a regular contract – producing everything from ultra-small batches to multi-tonne lots in a variety of sizes, including sub-micron.
Powders, particles and solids are processed to GMP and ISO 9001:2015 standards for wide-ranging manufacturing industries, from pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, fine chemicals, additive manufacturing and advanced materials, to food and beverages, cosmetics and personal care. Capabilities include jet milling and micronisation, air classification, continuous or batch blending, agglomeration, drying, size reduction, cryogenic milling and chopping.
Materials are supported by full batch production documentation throughout the process and validation certificates. Product quality guarantees are based on chemical and physical property analytical testing of end products.
Food & Beverages Production
- Air Classifier Mill 30 with chilled air facility & Air Classifier Mill 40
- AFG Fluidised Bed Opposed Jet Mill 100 & AFG Fluidised Bed Opposed Jet Mill 400
- Extrudomix (EM6)
- Air Classifier Mill 15 with hot air & Air Classifier Mill 40
- Ultraplex UPZ Fine Impact Mill 315
- AFG Fluidised Bed Opposed Jet Mill 100, AFG Fluidised Bed Opposed Jet Mill 200, & AFG Fluidised Bed Opposed Jet Mill 400
- Contraplex Pin Mill CW 250
- ATP Turboplex Ultrafine Classifier ATP 50 & ATP 200
- Prebreaker PB305
- AFS 500
- Rotoplex RO 50/80
Why Choose Hosokawa Micron Ltd?
- No need to invest in specialist equipment
- Your materials can be processed for R&D purposes
- Our flexible set up allows for tailor-made solutions
- Seamless scale-up to increase your production capacity
- Economic fast-tracking of your niche products
- Warehouse storage available or direct delivery to you
The Hosokawa Micron Ltd Advantage
- Hosokawa Gen4 technology used to optimise processes
- Comprehensive in-house analysis and testing undertaken
- Processing by highly trained Hosokawa Micron engineers
- Exemplary documentation provided
- FSSC 22000-accredited processing suites
- Halal and Kosher-certified
From a choice and design of powder processing and ancillary equipment, product control specifications and cleaning regimes, to thorough documentation and secure packaging in a variety of receptacles (such as FIBCs, sacks, drums and boxes), Hosokawa Micron Ltd customers are very confident to outsource even their most critical raw material processing to us.
Make an enquiry
If you have a requirement for our in-house contract manufacturing service – which includes research, analysis, testing and product development – or you would like us to provide a quote, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us, either via the form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org